Parent Effective Training Class (Weekday - 8 sessions) at Trehaus
Parent Effectiveness Training (P.E.T.) offers proven communication skills that really work. When they use these skills, parents are amazed with the dramatic improvement both in their families and in all their relationships. This program was created by award-winning psychologist and three-time Nobel Peace Prize Nominee, Dr. Thomas Gordon in 1962.
You, too, can learn these communication and conflict resolution skills through Dr. Gordon’s P.E.T. program, taught by a certified P.E.T. Instructor.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- How to calibrate and regulate your feelings and understand needs using the Behaviour Window
- How to talk to your children so that they will listen to you
- How to listen to your children so they feel genuinely understood
- How to resolve conflicts and problems in your family so that no one loses and problems stay solve
- Troubleshooting family problems and knowing which skills to use to solve them
* Please note that a class will only be formed when 6 or more participants are registered. All registrants will be notified via email.